Monday, February 1, 2010

Cholestrak Total Cholesterol Home Testing Kit Reviews

Cholestrak Total Cholesterol Home Testing Kit Reviews
Other products by CholesTrak Ratting 2.5 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 8 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Test Your Cholesterol At Home.

  • 2 Single-Use Tests
  • Easy to use
  • Accurate - 97% (as accurate as laboratory tests)
  • Reliable - The same test used by doctors worldwide
  • Results as soon as 15 minutes

Know Your Cholesterol Level.

High cholesterol can be a cause of heart attack and stroke. But it can be detected and controlled. With CholesTrak® you can determine your cholesterol level quickly, simply, and conveniently in your own home. And with this easy-to-use kit, you will know in minutes if you have a healthy cholesterol level, if you should modify lifestyle risk factors, or if you should consult a physician.

This kit contains everything you need to obtain two accurate cholesterol readings:

  • 2 Test Devices
  • 2 Cholesterol Result Charts
  • 2 Finger Stick Devices (Lancets)
  • 2 Gauze Pads
  • 2 Bandages
  • 1 Directions Brochure
  • 1 Questions & Answers Brochure

CholesTrak® Help Line: 1-800-749-9910

National Cholesterol Education Program Guidelines enclosed.
Anti-theft device enclosed.

Made in U.S.A.



Technical Details

- Test cholesterol levels from home; results in 15 minutes
- Easy-to-use kit includes 2 single-use tests
- National Cholesterol Education Program Guidelines enclosed
- Not for use by hemophiliacs or those taking medicines that thin blood
- Please read all label information on delivery
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Reliable" 2009-12-31
By ElCzort (United States)
I've used this a few times and each time before bloodwork, It has only been off by maybe 3 - always under what the doctor's office results are. I don't have high cholesterol but I like to check things myself as I just don't trust doctors alot these days and all their pills, etc. Drug for everything it seems. Always good to have a second opinion.

Customer Buzz
"Excellent Cholesterol Home Test" 2007-05-28
By Kevin L. Thomas (San Francisco)
I have used Cholestrak to measure total cholesterol about 20 times over the past few years, and always found it to be easy to use, and very accurate. The accuracy was always within 10% of a follow up laboratory test. There was one time when I used an old Cholestrak test which was taken more than 2 years after the expiration date on the package, and that result was low by 25%. I have had so much success with Cholestrak, I feel the other reviewers are probably not following the instructions in the test kit.

Customer Buzz
"No Stars! RIP OFF...be warned!" 2005-10-06
By Rick (Colorado, USA)
I am only indicating one star [...]

This product did not work for me either. After spending BOTH of the included "finger prick" devices to get enough blood to cover the black circle initially, I waited the 12 minutes or so...both indicators changed color as stated, but there was no reading! Nothing. I have almost perfect vision and I was reading this under a lamp with a 200w bulb.

I began thinking something must be wrong with this contraption and got online to read other's reviews.

[...]

I got nothing for the $15 I spent on this. All I have left is an unused second test device and nothing to prick my finger with. Well, I suppose I could play with the needle device and try and use it over again, but I really shouldn't have to...ya know?

I am going to start with Cholestrak in getting my money refunded. If I get nowhere with that, I will go to Amazon seeking refund and if that goes nowhere, perhaps I will be opening a dispute with my credit card bank. I advise the same to others who have wasted their money on this product.

Customer Buzz
"It did not work!!" 2005-09-08
By E. Chen
This thing did not work at all. I have done it twice. The first time, color did not changed at all; the second time, the first indicator (the OK indicator) changed the color, but it never reach end indicator. So after pricking finger twice, there is no reading of cholesterol at all, not even an inaccurate one.

Customer Buzz
"CholesTrak Home Chosesterol Test" 2005-08-06
By Sandra R. Palmer (Michigan, USA)
The results of the CholesTrak and the results from the hospital, taken within the same hour, do not match. I've done the Cholestrak 4 times - twice within the time frame of the hospital. There was a 60 point differential on total cholesterol, with CholesTrak being the lower number.

Although it is not accurate, the Cholestrak does give an indication of whether I'm going in the right direction with my food choices and exercise. When my cholesterol was 320 from the hospital, Cholestrak registered about 250. When I reduced my cholesterol to 245 per the hospital, Cholestrak registered 187.




Images Product

Read more Cholestrak Total Cholesterol Home Testing Kit

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Makeup | Health | Beauty | Weightloss | Diet Pill | Hair Removal © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO